We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our UK Sales Team. Reporting to the UK Distribution Sales Manager you will be responsible for managing a range of customer accounts within the South of the UK, in addition to generating new business within the region.
- You will successfully promote and sell all PCL and TECALEMIT product ranges into new and existing customers through all the relevant distribution channels.
- You will be responsible for the attainment of the relevant area sales targets whilst responsibly managing customer pricing and margin in line with the price policy.
- You will responsibly manage some key accounts and implement the necessary key account management skills.
- You will continually develop and maintain a healthy prospect data base within the given area.
- You will report and log customer activities on time and provide professional presentations on all current activities within the given area, as and when required.
- You will successfully implement and amend a constructive journey plan in-line with current sales objectives.
As a result, we expect you to:
- Maximise and achieve Area sales targets
- Achieve new and existing product growth targets
We are keen to see applications from candidates who are:
- Proven successful in a similar Sales role, preferably within the automotive industry
- Sales target driven with a great attitude towards customer service.
- Able to demonstrate a professional structured sales approach incorporating Prospecting, Contact Management, Presentations, and Closing Techniques.
- Ambitious, competitive, self-driven, highly motivated and proactive
- A highly organised team player
- Good IT skills with familiarity for CRM systems.
- Competitive basic salary + bonus
- 27 days holiday plus stats
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Package
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience and send to:
Applications close Friday 17th August 2018.