Skills and Experience
- A good understanding of WordPress and Magento 2 themes
- Skills in graphic designer tools (Photoshop / Illustrator)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Ability to use PC’s; we are not Mac based
- A proactive ‘can-do, will-do’ attitude to be successful and learn
- Ability to work on own initiative, under direction and within a team
- Curiosity and a passion for digital media with understanding of usability
- Able to share opinions / ideas
- Web page optimization / performance
- A portfolio of previous work
- Graduate in Graphic Design / Art / Communication / Digital Media / IT or equivalent
- 2 years commercial or agency experience
- Knowledge of SEO, AdWords and Analytics
- Ongoing development and learning – be it through reading, webinars or external courses and training.
- 27 days holiday (plus statutory), pension scheme and health care package
- Free Parking, close to bus and tram links.
How to apply
If you would like to apply for the role, please include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience and send to:
Applications will only be considered with an up to date portfolio.
Applications close Monday 3rd September 2018.