Find the Golden Gauge and be in with a chance of winning a 55” Smart Ultra HD LED TV.
We’re giving away a fantastic 55” Smart Ultra HD LED TV to one lucky winner who finds ‘The Golden Gauge’ when they purchase the all new Airforce® MK4 Tyre Inflator.
We’ve replaced the standard gauge in a small number of packs with a fully functioning golden gauge and all you have to do is find a golden gauge and complete the online form below to enter the draw.
Don’t forget to upload a scan or picture of your proof of purchase as we’re also giving £250 credit to the retailer who sells the winning gauge!
You can also find us on Facebook for all the latest PCL news and information and the chance to enter our monthly prize draws, simply follow us to find out more.
Golden Gauge Competition Terms and Conditions
- By entering into this Competition participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- The Competition is open globally to participants aged 18 and above (“Participants”).
- The Competition is open between 09:00am GMT 1st April 2016 to 05:00pm GMT 1st April 2017. All entries must be received before 5:00pm on the Closing Date. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
- The Competition is not open to members of Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL) or employees of Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL) and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the running of this Competition.
- To enter the Competition, Participants must complete the online entry form available at www.pclairtechnology.com/find-the-golden-gauge
- Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form and email or postal entries will not be accepted.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted.
- No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, lost, delayed or corrupted due to computer error in transit. Incomplete entries will not be valid and deemed void. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- One Participant (the “Prize Winner”) will win a Smart Ultra HD 55” LED TV
- The corresponding product distributor from whom the Prize Winner purchased the product will automatically receive a £250 credit note. The Distributor will be determined based on the proof of purchase as submitted by the prize winner as part of their online entry form.
- One prize will be drawn (the “Draw”) by an independent person from all correctly completed and valid entries received between 01/04/2016 and the Closing Date, 01/04/17.
- The Prize Winner will be notified within 28 days of the Draw.
- Details of the Prize Winner will be announced on www.pclairtechnology.co.uk once the Prize Winner has been notified.
- No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for any of the Prizes and the Prizes are not redeemable for cash. The Prizes are not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude any Participants in this Competition or withhold the Prizes where there has been any violation of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this Competition in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice or compensation.
- By participating in this Competition, Participants are deemed to give their consent to appear in future publicity materials or other promotional events and activities related to this Competition.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes (a) all conditions, warranties, and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and (b) any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any Participant in connection with this Competition. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting form the negligence of the Promoter or its employees or agents.
- Further copies of these terms and conditions are available on request by writing to the Promoter, providing a stamped addressed envelope is enclosed.
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Data Protection: In line with the data protection act 1998, The Promoter is committed to protecting the privacy of Participants. Any information collected from Participants in connection with this competition will only be used by the Promoter or its agents for the purposes of marketing or administering this Competition and any future promotions, offers or publicity material relating to this Competition unless the Participant has ticked the box to receive further information about the Promoters products and services.
- The Promoter is Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL), Holbrook Industrial Estate, Sheffield, S20 3GE.