The High Pressure Tyre Inflator is robust yet lightweight and are available with dual scale calibration and offer guaranteed accuracy.
The magnified linear scale is easy to read, whilst the attractive slim line design with ergonomic "2 click action" trigger makes them comfortable and easy to use.
PCL's high pressure inflators are designed to be durable, with an aluminium body and impact absorbing rubber bumper. Made for inflation only, they do not come with a calibration certificate.
Dual scale calibration available of 45 - 300 psi and 3 - 21 bar.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs with fast inflation and deflation rates
- Long life - excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility - suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Easy fitting and usage
- Cast aluminium body
- Proven linear spring gauge
- Proven linear gauge display
- Individual testing
- Bar, psi versions and large range of options and accessories
- Inflation pressure up to 21bar / 300psi.
- For the Tyre User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
- Reading Accuracy0.25 bar / 5 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure25 bar / 362 psi
- Inflation Flow500 l/min (1)
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)