PCL is celebrating the opening of a new sales and trading office in China following the formal launch of its world-leading tyre inflation and compressed air products at AMR.
PCL Shanghai, based in Songjiang Shanghai, will co-ordinate sales activities throughout China, working with local suppliers to provide a focal point for PCL’s developing business there.
Visitors to AMR were invited to view PCL’s state-of-the-art products displayed on a joint stand with Beijing All Tyre Forever. There, visitors were guided through PCL’s tyre inflation and air technology for petrol forecourt, tyreshops, car dealerships, automotive plants and suppliers, and fleets.
Those wanting to buy products, or receive further information, were able to deal with local sales staff, and pointed in the direction of an increasing network of key distributors throughout China. Stock will come from PCL Shanghai’s extensive warehouse, ensuring smooth and efficient delivery.
AMR was the perfect platform for PCL to launch its products in China. As Asia’s leading event for auto maintenance it has become top priority for manufacturers, distributors and end users.
PCL’s portfolio for AMR included:
- the latest in digital tyre inflation, the ACCURA electronic preset tyre inflation range, designed for all types of tyre inflation applications, from tyre shops, garages and car dealerships, to transportation and vehicle manufacturers.
- its market-leading handheld products, including: the accurate and robust MK3 Tyre Inflator; the high pressure MK5; and the easy-to-use ACCURA 1 digital unit.
- the N2 Generator, capable of delivering high levels of nitrogen, and representing the latest PSA nitrogen generation technology in a robust, cost effective and mobile design.
- the N2 Inflator, developed to deliver N2 inflation cost-effectively, with automatic preset facility – so accurate and reliable that it enables the operator to get on with other work whilst up to 4 tyres are inflated simultaneously, thus saving time and money.
- ACCURA Mobile, PCL’s portable Nitrogen Tyre Inflation Cart.
- The new D80 standalone tower range, for cost-effective, first class inflation solution, even in remote locations.
Simon Shorter, General Manager, PCL Asia, said: “We enjoyed greeting visitors to the stand at AMR, and were very pleased with the turnout. Our Shanghai office is now officially open, with our expert staff ready to provide a first class, local service to Chinese customers. This new office is our latest development in Asia and will build upon our worldwide reputation for developing high performance, high quality, tyre inflation and pneumatic products.”
Robert Wang, General Manager China, said: “We are delighted to be working with such a highly reputed company as PCL whose advanced, market-leading products are a global success. We aim to further establish the PCL brand within China and achieve excellent sales of its premium quality, high-tech products.”