Designed specifically with space-saving in mind, PCL’s new range of 3 workshop hose reels is suitable for virtually any kind of application or location.
Add to that the benefits of reinforced outer casing, double integral mounted brackets, and full brass swivel sleeve and shaft for extra life – and you have the most compact and cost-effective hose reel on the market.
- A hi-low thread configuration allowing fasteners to be removed and refastened without stripping the plastic out
- A new inbuilt protected handle to reduce the risk of damage in transit and add strength to the outer case
- Wide space integrated bosses on the top and bottom to provide extra mounting stability
- A service pin locking port for complete safety during service work
- A new ratchet tensioning system for easy adjustment
- Full flow swivels to remove flow restrictions on delivery
- Full brass swivel sleeve and shaft, double sealed for extra service life
- A 360° x 360° all positional locking system so that the reel can be mounted on walls ceilings and pits
The new workshop model is the latest addition to PCL’s portfolio of user-friendly hose reels, from the heavy duty models to steel models and ‘Lite’ reels, PCL has a product to meet every application and environment.