3" / 75mm Extra Thin Flat Metal Cutting Discs suitable for Air Cutting Tools - pack of 10
Phoenix Extra Thin Cutting discs are a superior quality European manufactured range of cutting discs produced to O.S.A. Safety standards. Extremely fast and precise cutting with minimal effort required. Phoenix discs have been developed for precision cutting sheet metal and with strengthened core stability for reduced vibration.
Our Phoenix Extra Thin Cutting discs do not contain iron, sulphur or chlorine so are suitable for stainless steel cutting applications.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for use with PCL and other brand air cutting tools.
- Exceptional performance and life
- Fastest and most efficient cutting blades for stainless and mild steel, steel sheets or bars on new or rusty surfaces.
- 3" / 75mm diameter
- 10 mm bore
- 10 Flat Metal Cutting Discs per pack
- Made toO.S.A. Safety Standards
- Complies toEN12413
- Disc/Pad Size3 in / 75 mm
- Size76 x 1 x 10 mm
- Max RPM20,400 RPM