The Polyco Multi-Task 3 & Multi-Task 5 Work Gloves are a one of a kind, general purpose work glove designed to protect against abrasions, scratches and dirt
They prove to be extremely versatile in a variety of industries including warehouse work, logistics and engineering.
The Polyco Multi-Task 3 and Multi-Task 5 Work Gloves are available in a full finger option ( Multi-Task 5) or with the option to have three open topped fingers (Multi-Task 3) this makes the gloves even more versatile when it comes to their applications.
The Polyco Multi-Task Work Gloves are made with a blend of synthetic leathers with PVC reinforced fingertips and inner palm. The Multi-Task gloves are close fitting and are ideal for allowing the user to have maximum dexterity.
Polyco products are engineered and manufactured to provide users with the highest levels of protection in areas where risk is greatest. Polyco products are made and quality control checked to the highest standards and introduce innovation to engineering of safety glove products.
The Polyco Multi-Task Gloves are designed to be worn as a single glove solution but can be worn in combination with another glove if the user deems it necessary.
Features & Benefits
- Materials - the Polyco Multi-Task Work Gloves are made with a blend of synthetic leathers and PVC reinforced fingertips and inner palm
- Fit - the Multi-Task Gloves are designed to fit close to the skin to ensure maximum dexterity and designed to flex and stretch to the users natural hand movements. There is also a Velcro wrist strap for a secure fit.
- Comfort - due to the gloves combination of soft yet durable materials the gloves offer excellent in-use comfort
- Testing - the Multi-Task Gloves are a Certified Safety Glove, scoring a 2121 in testing. The gloves perform well according to CE standards in abrasion resistance testing. See below for a breakdown of this testing.
- Fingerless - MTG3 has 3 open fingers; MTG5 is fully fingered
- Tested toEN388 Rating 2121
- These work gloves should not be used with moving or serrated blades
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)