This 10 mm Air Drill is from the 'Prestige' stable of high end tools.
PCL's 10 mm Keyless Chuck Air Drill features the same magnesium body, incorporating a lightweight feel and a high performance motor maximises output speed.
Ergonomic grip design for better maneuverability of the drill, while the durable motor design with high balance for precision work without vibration. Feather trigger can help on precision work and a thumb lever to switch drive direction with one finger.
Ideal for spring work, maintenance of buses & trucks, high volume tyre work on trucks, buses, heavy equipment and farm implement work.
Features & Benefits
- Magnesium body
- Rear exhaust through handle
- 3/8” / 10mm keyless chuck
- Side mounted forward/reverse shift
- Triple planetary gear system
- Jacobs keyless chuck
- Powerful air motor
- Positive trigger action
- Reliable heat treated planetary gear machine form bar stock
- Ideal for drilling, reaming and honing
- Chuck Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Vibration0.9 m/s²
- Sound92.5 dBa
- Free Speed1,800 rpm
- Weight2.6 lb / 1.16 kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption4.28 cfm / 121 l/min