The smallest, lightest yet most powerful 1/2" Stubby Impact Wrench in its class.
The 1/2" Stubby Impact Wrench combines the same high power of a standard size impact wrench in a small, lightweight and compact housing. With 678 Nm max torque, this tool will perform where others of this size can't and still allow you access to areas you normally wouldn't be able to reach.
Ideal for small engine repair, transmission work and overall automotive service work.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest length 1/2" impact wrench on the market, only 108.5 mm long - easy to operate in tight spaces
- Most powerful 'Stubby' impact wrench on the market @ 678 Nm max torque
- Ergonomic housing design for comfortable use in all conditions
- Single handed motor for maximum performance and long life
- Handle exhaust directs air away from workspace and operator
- Size1/2 in
- Maximum Torque500 ft-lb / 678 Nm
- Vibration7.5 m/s²
- MechanismJumbo Hammer
- Free Speed10,000 rpm
- Standard Bolt Size5/8 in / 16 mm
- Length4.7 in / 108.5 mm
- Weight2.87 lb / 1.3. kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption4.3 cfm / 122 l/min
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)