PCL's Prestige 1/2" Impact Wrench utilises a compact, lightweight magnesium body ideal for tight spaces.
The 1/2" Impact Wrench also provides the user with an excellent power to weight ratio designed for fast and efficient tyre changing with minimum effort.
The Energy efficient motor provides maximum performance and long life, while the uphill soft grip provides comfortable holding even for long time operation.
For use in small engine and transmission, body shop, farm, light truck and overall automotive service.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Uphill soft grip provides comfortable holding even for long time operation
- Energy efficient motor for maximum performance
- Long Life
- Handle exhaust directs away from work piece and operator
- Reduced vibration
- Twin hammer impact mechanism
- Size1/2 in
- Maximum Torque320 ft-lb / 433 Nm
- Vibration2.53 m/s²
- MechanismTwin Hammer
- Free Speed10,000 rpm
- Standard Bolt Size1/2 in / 13 mm
- Length5.9 in / 152 mm
- Weight2.83 lb / 1.29 kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption2.7 cfm / 75 l/min
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)