Introducing the new TURBO 1/2" Impact Wrench from PCL's ever popular range of Prestige air tools.
This new 1/2" Impact Wrench supersedes the previously best-selling APP203 by re-mapping the internal parts to give a nut crunching 1,058 Nm of torque in reverse.
The twin hammer powered 1/2" Impact Wrench provides more power and smooth balanced blows, with the most modern energy efficient motor for maximum performance and long life.
The tool provides superior comfort from its strong and lightweight, even balanced and compact profile, while the uphill soft grip provides comfortable holding even for long time operation.
Ideal for use in heavy automotive and truck work, such as tyre changing, shock, spring work, front end work, and anywhere else extra powerful tools are needed.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic warm grip handle design for extra comfort
- Lightweight with excellent weight distribution
- Low vibration
- Twin hammer impact mechanism
- TURBO power
- Size1/2 in
- Maximum Torque780 ft-lb / 1058 Nm
- Vibration6.48 m/s²
- Sound94.7 dBa
- MechanismTwin Hammer
- Free Speed7,700 rpm
- Standard Bolt Size5/8 in / 16 mm
- Length7.5 in / 191 mm
- Weight4.27 lb / 1.94 kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption4.7 cfm / 133 l/min
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)