This 1/2" Impact Wrench is designed for all general purpose faster work.
This twin hammer powered 1/2" Impact Wrench provides more power and smooth balanced blows, while the uphill soft grip provides comfortable holding even for long time operation.
The 1/2" Impact Wrench utilises a standard aluminium body with the most modern impact mechanism to deliver 594 Nm maximum torque provides maximum performance and long life.
Ideal for use in heavy automotive and truck work, such as tyre changing, shock, spring work, front end work, and anywhere else extra powerful tools are needed.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent balance
- Good power to weight ratio
- High torque output
- Modern and reliable impact mechanism
- Powerful Max Torque of 594Nm
- Twin hammer impact mechanism
- Robust Aluminium body
- Rear exhaust directs airflow away from work area
- 4 forward and reverse settings for a variety of applications
- Single handed robust direction change switch
- Positive action trigger (allows variable speed)
- Size1/2 in
- Maximum Torque438 ft-lb / 594 Nm
- Vibration2.44 m/s²
- Sound101.8 dBa
- MechanismTwin Hammer
- Free Speed8,000 rpm
- Length7.28 in / 185 mm
- Weight5.8 lb / 2.63 kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption3.9 cfm / 110 l/min
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)