This Mini 1/4" Ratchet offers the same outstanding performance and quality as its compatriots in the PCL range.
PCL's Mini 1/4" Ratchet offers the operator ultimate flexibility, allowing access to small areas, often unreachable by conventional Ratchets.
The advanced and durable head design provides dramatically longer life, while the soft grip provides superior comfort and non-slip feel for operation.
Easy speed control and fast run-down to speed-up tightening operations and an optimised gear ratio and airflow for extra performance.
Ideal for installation and repair of exhaust systems, radiators, water pumps, fuel pumps, transmissions, under-dashboard, small engine repair and all small fasteners.
Features & Benefits
- Palm size Ratchet allows the operator to reach small areas
- Ideal for confined conditions
- Compact and lightweight design allows maximum operator control and performance
- Rear exhaust to keep airflow away from work area
- Longer life
- Soft grip provides superior comfort and non-slip feel for operation
- High power motor for consistent performance
- Anvil Size1/4 in
- Maximum Torque25 ft-lb / 34 Nm
- Vibration3.78 m/s²
- Sound80 dBa
- Free Speed300 rpm
- Length5.08 in / 128 mm
- Weight0.49 kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/16 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption1.8 cfm / 50 l/min