PCL's Palm Sander features a built in speed regulator for optimised control, a central vacuum type and low noise output for the serious professional.
This Palm Sander has a super lightweight and soft feel ideal for frequent use. A durable composite design and well-balanced for smooth handling.
Ideal for auto body shop paint parts, auto bumper fabricated metal parts, steel caps, fiberglass boats, final finish sanding, wood furniture and architectural millwork.
Features & Benefits
- 12,000 RPM for swirl free finishes
- Reduced vibration
- Built in regulator for optimised power control
- Central vacuum type
- Pad Size6 in
- Orbit Diameter5 mm
- Vibration2.8 m/s²
- Sound85 dBa
- MechanismCentral Vac
- Free Speed12,000 rpm
- Length8 in / 203 mm
- Weight1.56 lb / 0.71 kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption2.5 cfm / 70.6 l/min
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)