From the 'Prestige' stable of high end tools this Air Screwdriver features the same magnesium body, incorporating a lightweight feel and high power output.
This Air Screwdriver has an ergonomic grip design for better manoeuvrability and a rear exhaust design to minimize the discomfort of exhaust air. Features a thumb lever to switch drive direction with one finger, the feather trigger can help on precision work.
Durable high performance motor design with high balance and maximised output speed for precision work without vibration.
Ideal for general workshops, bodyshops, spring work, maintenance of buses and trucks, high volume tyre work on trucks, buses, heavy equipment and farm implement work.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum Torque 12 Nm
- Externally adjustable torque setting range from 0-12 in 1Nm increments
- Durable 1/4 HEX bit holder
- Forward and Reverse mode
- Rear exhaust through handle
- Feather trigger mechanism
- One finger forward/reverse shift
- Reliable heat treated planetary gear machined form bar stock
- Size1/4 Hex
- Maximum Torque12 Nm
- Vibration0.08 m/s²
- Sound85.1 dBa
- Free Speed1,800 rpm
- Weight2.77 lb / 1.23 kg
- Minimum Hose Size3/8 in / 10 mm
- Air Inlet Thread Size1/4 in
- Average Air Consumption5 cfm / 140 l/min
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)