Designed and manufactured in Sheffield by PCL this traditional PCL 100 Series Coupling range offers greater airflow characteristics.
These 100 Series Couplings are ideal for the larger air tool applications in garage and tyre shop environments.
Sleeve is marked "M100 Coupling - Series 326" and "Patent No 995589".
Features & Benefits
- Hardened steel shoulder prevents accidental disconnection
- Secure locking device
- Swivel feature prevents kinking of the hose
- Specially designed valves and large aperture provides optimum air flow
- Nominal Bore10.3 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate117 cfm(1)
- Temperature Range-40°C to 100°C
- Maximum Working Pressure200 psi / 14 bar
- (1) - @ 100 psi