The Airflow Coupling is the original quick-release coupling with over 60 years of design enhancements; manufactured in the UK to the highest standards.
The sleek silver Airflow Couplings are manufactured using hardened steel with a hard, corrosive and scratch-resistant finish, ensuring extra durability. Ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment.
PCL Airflow couplings are designed for FIXED applications.
Features & Benefits
- Compatible with the Standard Adaptor range
- Steel Construction - robust and hardwearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal Bore4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate43 cfm (1)
- Maximum Working Pressure200 psi / 14 bar
- Temperature Range-40°C to 100°C
- InterchangeabilityRectus 19
- (1) - @ 100 psi supply
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)