Non-Corrodible Couplings are designed for specialist applications such as breathing air, non-spark, damp or high condensation environments.
Design and manufactured by PCL these Non-Corrodible Couplings are for use with the standard range of adaptors.
Features & Benefits
- For use with the standard range of adaptors
- All brass body and valve with phosphor balls
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal Bore4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate43 cfm(1)
- Temperature Range-40°C to 100°C
- Maximum Working Pressure200 psi / 14 bar
- TypeSingle Action
- (1) - @ 100 psi
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)