Vertex couplings have a double action feature which makes them ideal for trailing hose applications in garage and tyreshop environments.
The Vertex Couplings are designed for TRAILING HOSE applications.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for trailing hose applications in garage and tyreshop environments (e.g. portable air tools and PCL hand held tyre inflation equipment).
- Compatible with the Standard Adaptor range
- Protective shoulder prevents dirt penetration and accidental disconnection
- Steel Construction - robust and hardwearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal Bore4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate43 cfm (1)
- Maximum Working Pressure200 psi / 14 bar
- Temperature Range-40°C to 100°C
- TypeDouble Action
- InterchangeabilityRectus 19
- (1) - @ 100 psi supply
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)