Vertex couplings are specially designed to be less likely to accidentally disconnect when used in trailing hose applications in garages and workshops.
PCL Vertex Couplings are specially designed for TRAILING HOSE applications.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for trailing hose applications in garage and tyreshop environments (e.g. portable air tools and PCL hand held tyre inflation equipment).
- Compatible with the Standard Adaptor range
- Protective shoulder prevents dirt penetration and accidental disconnection
- Steel Construction - robust and hardwearing, ideal for use in the engineering/workshop environment
- Positive locking mechanism
- Nominal Bore4.8 mm
- Maximum Flow Rate43 cfm (1)
- Maximum Working Pressure200 psi / 14 bar
- Temperature Range-40°C to 100°C
- TypeDouble Action
- InterchangeabilityRectus 19
- (1) - @ 100 psi supply