These XF Safety Couplings are designed to conform with compressed air Health & Safety Guide HS(G)39.
See also ISO 4414:2010 for safety requirements covering the installation and use of pneumatic equipment.
These XF Safety Couplings are safe and simple to use enabling a safe environment to be created.
Features & Benefits
- Two stage self-venting release
- Creates a safe compressed air environment
- Compatible with XF adaptors
- Safe and simple to use
- Best practice for compressed air users
- Enhances workshop safety - prevents hose whip
- Conforms toISO 4414:2010
- Nominal Bore7.4 mm
- Flow Rate(1)1750 l/min(2)
- Maximum Working Pressure200 psi / 16 bar
- InterchangeabilityRectus 25/26
- InterchangeabilityLegris 25/26
- InterchangeabilityCejn 320
- InterchangeabilityNorgren 234/238
- InterchangeabilitySchrader InterCheck 35
- (1) - @ 6 bar supply
- (2) - @ 0.5 bar p.d.