These tyre inflators from PCL are easy to operate and have an electronic automatic tyre pressure control.
With the right tyre pressure you contribute to the road safety and environmental protection. You have a double benefit with the AutoAir II compressor because optimally filled tyres not only reduce the risk of road accidents but also the fuel consumption.
The electronically controlled automatic tyre pressure regulator comes in a stainless steel housing, illuminated display. An integrated compressor meaning no compressed air supply needed.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and safe
- Plug in and go.
- User friendly
- Comes with integrated compressor
- Simple operation
- Preselection of required tyre pressure via 2 keys (+/-) and then confirmation (ok)
- Filling process starts automatically after connecting hose to the tyre
- Incorporated micro-computer determines the nominal value
- Automatic ending of filling process after reaching the nominal value
- Acoustic signal is given when the nominal value is reached
- Indication of leakages at the valve plug via error message
- German PTB type approval18.08/00.03
- Accuracy< 0.08 bar
- Air SupplyIntegreated
- Filling Pressure (Maximum)5.5 bar
- Power Supply230 V / 50 Hz
- Power Consumption10 W
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)