The AutoAir II tyre inflators are easy to operate and have a durable electronically controlled, automatic tyre pressure regulator.
Now featuring capacitive touchscreen technology, the AutoAir II Tyre Inflator is now even more user friendly and resilient to external damaging influences.
With today's customers becoming more demanding than ever before, it is important to always bring new technologies into your service offering. This PCL branded tyre inflation unit is easy to operate and has a durable electronically controlled, automatic tyre pressure regulator.
Through the provision of accurate and reliable tyre inflation you will also be contributing to road safety and helping to safeguard the environment.
Features & Benefits
- Simple to use
- Desired tyre pressure is selected with two buttons (+/-) and then confirmed with the (OK) button
- Filling process starts automatically after connecting the hose
- A microcontroller determines the nominal value
- Automatic completion of the filling process after the set value is reached
- Reaching the set value is audibly and visually indicated
- Leakage in the valve connector is indicated with an error message
- German PTB type approval18.08/00.03 18.08/05.03
- Accuracy< 0.08 bar
- Air Supply (Minimum/Maxmium)7-16 bar
- Filling Pressure (Maximum)5.51 bar / 9.52 bar
- Power Supply230 V / 50 Hz
- Power Consumption12 W
- (1) - CAR version
- (2) - TRUCK version
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)