This ACCURA A10 Tyre Inflator unit represents all the benefits of digital technology but with the attributes of a traditional analogue display.
PCL's exciting and innovative ACCURA range of "menu-driven" forecourt units is now an established brand throughout the world.
Suitable for petrol filling stations, the electronic preset units capture new digital technology in a modern, aesthetic design, offering repeatable accuracy and reduced maintenance and lifestyle costs.
The easy-to-use ACCURA range includes wall-mounted and pedestal units, and a forecourt self-contained unit with retractable air and water reels.
All use auto-start inflation and default to safe setting, and provide the user with higher safety, increased fuel economy, and extended tyre life.
The ACCURA A10 Tyre Inflator Units can be customised to suit corporate image and language.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent cost effective provision of high levels of safe air inflation services
- Strong marketing potential with modern design, bespoke graphics and user friendly air provision
- Low life time costs - long product life with robust design and proven electronics
- Low and simple maintenance with excellent diagnostics
- Customisation to meet individual needs and applications
- Guaranteed accuracy with individual testing
- Electronic pressure preset
- Auto start inflation
- Clear display for easy customer usage
- Default to safe-setting
- Robust, high reliability and modern design with die-cast aluminium housing
- Ceramic sensor - accuracy to +/-0.5% of full scale reading
- Attractive and durable membrane with customisable graphics
- 230v, 100/120v and 12v versions
- Can inflate accurately with hoses up to 50m
- Comprehensive diagnostics and error reporting
- Wall or pedestal mounting
- For the Tyre User / Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217
- Complies toBS EN 12645:2014
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217 (1)
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 1 psi / 5 kPa / 0.1 kg/cm²
- Maximum Inlet Pressure16 bar / 232 psi / 1600 kPa / 16.3 kg/cm²
- Inflation Flow400 l/min (2)
- (1) - (to +/- 0.5% of full scale reading)
- (2) - @ 10 bar supply