PCL's 10mm (3/8") air hose is a Rubber PVC Alloy (PTE) compound; it looks and feels like rubber but doesn't have the downsides associated with rubber.
This 10 mm Air hose and fittings is available in popular cut lengths complete with end fittings, thereby saving you time and the need for expensive crimping equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- Silicone free
- Conforms toISO 5774:2008 (BS 6066:1981)
- ExceedsBS EN ISO 2398:1997 (BS 5118:1980)
- Working Pressure (1)300 psi / 21 bar
- Burst Pressure63 bar (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature Range-10°C to 60°C
- Hose Inside Diameter10 mm / 3/8 in
- Hose Outside Diameter17 mm
- (1) - Please note - an increase in temperature above 20°C will affect the working pressure quoted above.