PCL's 7mm (1/4") air hose is a Rubber PVC Alloy (PTE) compound; it looks and feels like rubber but doesn't have the downsides associated with rubber.
This 7 mm Air hose and fittings is available in popular cut lengths complete with end fittings, thereby saving you time and the need for expensive crimping equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- Silicone free
- Conforms toISO 5774:2008 (BS 6066:1981)
- ExceedsBS EN ISO 2398:1997 (BS 5118:1980)
- Working Pressure (1)300 psi / 21 bar
- Burst Pressure63 bar (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature Range-10°C to 60°C
- Hose Inside Diameter7 mm / 1/4 in
- Hose Outside Diameter14 mm
- (1) - Please note - an increase in temperature above 20°C will affect the working pressure quoted above.