PCL's 13mm (1/2") air tool hose is a Rubber PVC Alloy (PTE) compound.
It looks and feels like rubber but doesn't have the downsides associated with rubber.
Available in popular cut lengths complete with 100 Series Adaptor and R1/2 Male ends, thereby saving you time and the need for expensive crimping equipment.
Just plug in and go.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- Silicone free
- Conforms toISO 5774:2008 (BS 6066:1981)
- ExceedsBS EN ISO 2398:1997 (BS 5118:1980)
- Hose Fittings100 Series Adaptor & R 1/2 male
- Working Pressure (1)300 psi / 21 bar
- Burst Pressure63 bar (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature Range-10°C to 60°C
- (1) - Please note - an increase in temperature above 20°C will affect the working pressure quoted above.