Reinforced air hose manufactured in high visibility yellow material for extra safety.
This High Visibility Hose is available in popular cut lengths complete with end fittings, thereby saving you time and the need for expensive crimping equipment.
Just plug in and go.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Good flexibility and kink resistant
- Resistance to oil and fuels
- Silicone free
- High visibility to increase safety
- Conforms toISO 5774:2008 (BS 6066:1981)
- ExceedsBS EN ISO 2398:1997 (BS 5118:1980)
- Hose FittingsVertex Coupling & Standard Adaptor
- Working Pressure (1)300 psi / 21 bar
- Burst Pressure63 bar (3:1 safety factor)
- Temperature Range-10°C to 60°C
- (1) - Please note - an increase in temperature above 20°C will affect the working pressure quoted above.