PCL's new 9.5mm (3/8”) SuperFlex hose with Standard Adaptor & Vertex Coupling is extremely flexible, durable and protected against wearing.
The SuperFlex hose assemblies feature good anti-kink characteristics - with the elimination of hose kinks there is minimum air flow loss.
Highly resistant to ultra-violet and a wide range of acids and alkali's allowing a longer service life and wider range of applications.
Features & Benefits
- Soft touch for excellent handling - Increased comfort for the user
- Extremely flexible with good anti-kink characteristics - Minimum air flow loss
- Durable with excellent ageing and ultra-violet resistance - Increased service life
- Highly resistant to a wide range of acids and alkalis - A wide range of applications
- 3:1 safety factor @ -15°C + 60°C
- Complies toRoHS 3
- Service temperature-15°C to + 60°C
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)