The new and improved auto air chuck replaces PCL's CO2 single clip on connector.
After 40 years of fantastic service PCL will say goodbye to the most robust reliable CO2 single clip on connector in the range.
The new and improved auto air chuck has been designed to enhance and bring the PCL connector range into the 21st century. Through extensive in-house and external testing, the auto air chuck has been proven to be as robust and reliable as ever.
Alloy/steel wheels have got bigger with intricate designs making the valves more difficult to reach with the human hand. The new range consists of standard straight as well as 90-degree connectors for those difficult to reach valves', with both hose tail fitting and female threaded versions available.
Constructed with the finest Zinc Alloy, Aluminium and brass, the new air chucks fit with a vice like grip, operated with a simple but effective thumb push button which quickly releases the tyre valve, reducing non-value added time.
Available from 1st May 2019
Features & Benefits
- Once the PCL AIR CHUCK is on, it stays on! - No leakage
- Simple but effective thumb push button - quickly releases the tyre valve, reducing non-value added time
- Simply turn clockwise to achieve even more grip
- Undergone extensive in house and external testing - Highly reliable
- This open end connector is suitable for use with the MK4 Tyre Inflator, PCL wall gauges and PCL portable gauges
- Suitable for use in tyreshops
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)