The new ACCURA 5 Aviation Tyre Inflator from PCL is the latest in its line for high pressure applications including Aviation.
This takes PCL's market-leading digital tyre inflator, building on its worldwide reputation for fast, accurate and trouble-free inflation and makes it suitable for Aviation applications.
The ACCURA 5 Aviation Tyre Inflator includes features such as metal inlet and outlet valves, metal internal fittings and strong engineering plastics to cope with both the high pressure and the high usage environments seen in Aviation applications.
The unit can inflate using Nitrogen, air or other gases from 3 to 319 psi. Capable of precise measurement with tolerances within industry standards. ACCURA 5 enables the operator to proved accurate tyre pressures rapidly time after time with the clear digital readout and the direct valve design.
The product has a range of connector options including 8v and 12v screw-on connectors with Skydrol hose suitable for making it THE new standard handheld inflator for Aviation applications.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for High Pressure environments such as Aviation
- Reduced usage times - driven by the simplicity of use and clear display
- Reduced operating costs - fast inflation and deflation rates
- Increased service - high levels of speed, accuracy and safety
- Reduced cost of ownership - long product life
- High versatility - flexible usage
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing supplied with Test Certificate
- Ceramic sensor
- Clear and easy to read digital display
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Built in metal components and engineered plastics to withstand high pressure
- Brass inlet and outlet valves
- Proprietary software increasing accuracy, fine metering and eliminating the chance of false readings
- Built in swivel and hanging device
- 1 psi accuracy
- Long life battery with low battery warning indicator
- Complies toCE
- Reading Accuracy1 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure350 psi
- Inflation FlowMax. 1750 l/min (1)
- Inflation Range3-319 psi
- (1) - @ 350 psi