The unique design allows it to efficiently remove >99.9999% of liquid water and remove other contaminants down to 1 micron.
Exceptional compressed air quality guaranteed.
The PDO300PA is a 'Compact' Dropout® unit and is used as an inline point of use liquid water separator and contaminant remover.
It is used in a wide range of applications and flow rates.
Unlike traditional cyclonic separators which rely on constant and stable flows, Dropout® has the ability to maintain its performance levels during start up where it reaches optimum performance in a fraction of a second.
All the protection you need in one device instead of having to purchase and maintain a multiplicity of different products.
Save money... save energy... save time...
Features & Benefits
- Superior protection for your compressed air equipment at point of use
- Stand-alone replacement for water separators and/or coalescing filters
- Protection upstream of refrigerant and desiccant dryers
- Easy to install, no mains power and no consumables
- No increase in pressure drop caused by blocked filters
- Significantly lower life cycle costs
- Instantaneous recovery from pulsed flows or stop start
- Maintenance free with built-in auto-drain
- ATEX MarkEx II 2G IIC T6 Gb
- Inlet/Outlet Connection1/2 in
- Flow Rate10 cfm / 283 l/min
- Maximum Pressure16 bar / 232 psi
- Operating Pressure1 - 15 bar / 15 - 217 psi
- Operating Temperature>0 to +80 °C
- Maximum Inlet Temperature35 ⁰C
- Drain Connection1/8 in
- Water Storage50 cc
- Weight540 g
- Dimensions182.5 mm x 88 mm dia
- Material (housing)Nylon
- Material (internal)ABS