The N72 is a BRAND NEW mobile Nitrogen generation and inflation cart 100% “Made in Sheffield”, UK.
This compact and innovative unit combines PCL’s world renowned digital inflation technology with modern membrane nitrogen generation technology to deliver high purity Nitrogen to the tyre quickly and quietly. The N72 supersedes the NEXUS range with modern features and real end user benefits whilst maintaining the ability to convert up to 4 air filled tyres to 95%+ Nitrogen simultaneously from the touch of a button with PCL’s best-in-class 'purge and fill' software.
This new concept has complete flexibility and mobility in mind, all tyre applications are now covered and coming in at around half the size of a standard PSA Nitrogen system and around one third of the weight. Powered by a rechargeable battery, the unit can easily be moved around the workshop and in-between vehicles.
Features & Benefits
- 5-year warranty on Nitrogen generation membrane (subject to annual air pre-filter cartridge replacement) - Long lasting peace of mind for your capital investment
- Modern membrane nitrogen generation technology - Compact, fast, very quiet and no moving parts
- PCL digital pressure controlling software built-in - Calibrated, traceable accuracy
- Smallest and lightest ’like for like’ system on the market - Allows for flexible movement & positioning in the workspace
- Re-chargeable battery powered - No trailing power cables, can be used anywhere in the workshop with an air source
- PCL best-in-class Nitrogen ‘purge-and-fill’ function - Converts air filled vessels (e.g. tyres) up to 95% pure Nitrogen
- All common Nitrogen applications covered (+/- 97%) - Flexible and versatile system
- 12v 7am/h battery and charge indicator - Long lasting 20h of continuous use & only 2h recharge time
- Nitrogen purity test port - Provable high purity Nitrogen delivery
- AccuracyTo +/- 0.5% of full scale reading (Exceeds EN12645:2014 Standard)
- Max Inflation Set Pressure145 psi / 10 bar / 999 kPa
- 12v battery powered7 ah
- Operating Temperature0°c to 40°c
- Storage Temperature-40°c to 70°c
- Noise level65 dBa
- N2 conversion2 x 10% purge & fill
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1029 x 535 x 647 mm
- Weight40 - 50 kg
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)