NEXUS N2 Nitrogen Generator & Built-in Multi-head Inflator - Suitable for Cars.
PCL’s brand new range of Nitrogen products branded ‘NEXUS’ – meaning ‘the most central and most important point’ combines PCL’s ethos of designing and manufacturing market leading Nitrogen generation and inflation equipment in a modern, innovative and simple to use housing. The PCL NEXUS series generators with built in multi-head inflator allows the operator to set and inflate different pressures for front and rear tyres simultaneously.
The launch of the NEXUS range means that PCL can now offer cost effective Nitrogen inflation units to cover all applications from passenger car tyres to large commercial tyres and OTR applications. This brings huge rewards for the whole spectrum of tyre service providers worldwide, who can benefit from offering Nitrogen inflation without having to buy, store and handle bottles.
NEXUS incorporates a number of upgrades from the previous range with includes the modern 21st century design, faster inflation times, high quality valves and fittings and bigger 90mm castors for more stability and flexibility.
The chief benefits for the tyre customer are that - due to Nitrogen's properties compared to air - it can offer enhanced handling, improved fuel efficiency, extended tyre life, and most importantly increased safety, which is why it is used in Formula One.
The PCL NEXUS Multi-head inflator N2 units incorporate the ability to preset front and rear tyre pressure allowing the operator to automatically inflate up to 4 tyres with Nitrogen to 95%+ purity, saving time and money.
Features & Benefits
- Revenue generation for Tyre Service Providers
- Both N2 fill and Air to N2 conversion service for up to 4 tyres
- Cost effective to use
- Simple to set up
- Low life time costs - with high grade filtration and high performance components
- Guaranteed accuracy and robustness with ceramic pressure sensor
- Duel control panel for setting different front and rear tyre pressures
- Individual tyre pressure readout from the four display screens
- Models available for every inflation application - Car, Van and Truck tyres
- Modern 21st Century design
- Bigger CMS towers for faster inflation times
- New improved internal valves and fittings
- Mobile with 90mm castors for better flexibility
- N2 purity check point
- Internal tanks meet CE standards
- Easy to operate and quick installation
- Tank contents gauge
- Electronic preset tyre inflation
- Auto-start inflation
- Digital display
- Up to 4 tyres at once with different front and rear tyre pressures
- Software programme for conversions of up to 4 tyres from air to nitrogen
- Ceramic sensor - accuracy up to ± 0.5% of full scale reading
- Automatic flat tyre detection
- 1 purge inflation cycle from flat
- 2 purge inflation cycle, as standard
- ExceedsEC Directive 86/217 & California 2PSI standard & CE pressure vessel standards
- Accuracy+/- 0.5% of full scale reading
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 1 psi / 10 kPa
- Maximum Inlet Pressure10 bar / 145 psi / 999 kPa
- Maximum Inflation Pressure6.2 bar
- Maximum Flow Rate70 l/min(1) / 2.5 cfm @ 10 bar supply
- Minimum Compressor Flow Required368 l/min / 13 cfm
- Hose Length4 x 7.6
- Tyre Valve ConnectionSingle clip-on
- Weight155 kg
- (1) - Minimum compressor flow 368 l/min / 13 cfm