NEXUS N6 Nitrogen Generator - Suitable for Vans
PCL’s brand new range of Nitrogen products branded ‘NEXUS’ – meaning ‘the most central and most important point’ combines PCL’s ethos of designing and manufacturing marketing leading Nitrogen generation equipment in a modern, innovative and simple to use housing. The PCL NEXUS series generators allow the operator to use existing equipment to deliver high purity Nitrogen to the desired application.
The launch of the NEXUS range means that PCL can now offer cost effective Nitrogen units to cover all inflation applications from passenger car tyres to large commercial tyres and OTR applications. This brings huge rewards for the whole spectrum of tyre service providers worldwide, who can benefit from offering Nitrogen inflation without having to buy, store and handle bottles.
NEXUS incorporates a number of upgrades from the previous range with includes the modern 21st century design, faster inflation times, high quality valves and fittings and bigger 90mm castors for more stability and flexibility.
The chief benefits for the tyre customer are that - due to Nitrogen's properties compared to air - it can offer enhanced handling, improved fuel efficiency, extended tyre life, and most importantly increased safety, which is why it is used in Formula One.
Features & Benefits
- Revenue generation for Tyre Service Providers
- Cost effective to use, virtually zero maintenance
- Simple to set up
- Low life time costs - with high grade filtration and high performance components
- Guaranteed tank pressure accuracy and robustness
- Models available for every inflation application - Car, Van and Truck tyres
- Modern 21st Century design
- New improved internal valves and fittings
- Strengthened base plates and bigger 90mm castors
- Rugged and reliable design
- N2 purity check point
- Internal tanks meet CE standards
- Easy to operate and quick installation
- Digital tank contents gauge
- ExceedsEC Directive 86/217 & California 2PSI standard & CE pressure vessel standards
- Accuracy+/- 0.5% of full scale reading
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 1 psi / 10 kPa
- Maximum Inlet Pressure12 bar / 174 psi / 999 kPa
- Maximum Inflation Pressure10 bar / 145 psi
- Maximum Flow Rate200 l/min(1) / 19 cfm @ 10 bar supply
- Minimum Compressor Flow Required538 l/min / 19 cfm
- Weight246 kg
- (1) - Minimum compressor flow 538 l/min / 19 cfm