The handy Tyre Safety Pack comprises of Tyre Pressure Gauge and Tyre Tread Depth Gauge.
PCL's TPG1 and TPG20 Tyre Pressure Gauges incorporate a self-adjusting friction device which enables the pressure to be read when the tyre pressure gauge is removed from the tyre valve, and a positive sealing washer to ensure reliability. Features integral pocket clip and removable protective cap.
PCL's "Made in Sheffield" Tyre Tread Depth Gauge is manufactured to stringent quality standards and is VOSA approved for MoT testing. It provides accurate measurement of tread 1-26mm and has a handy pocket clip.
The Tyre Safety Pack is supplied in an durable, reusable tin with a protective foam insert.
Awarded Best Buy 2017 by Auto Express - July 2017
Features & Benefits
- Tyre Pressure Gauge
- Available with either the TPG1 or TPG20 tyre pressure gauge
- Incorporates a self-adjusting friction device which enables the pressure to be read when the tyre pressure gauge is removed from the tyre valve
- A positive sealing washer ensures reliability
- Integral pocket clip and removable protective cap
- The TPG1 has an angled head which is designed to fit onto the valve at 90 degrees
- The TPG20 has an in-line head which is used where direct access to the tyre valve is required
- Tyre Tread Depth Gauge
- Supplied with a TDG16 Tyre Tread Depth Gauge
- Features a 1.6mm illegal tyre tread depth mark
- VOSA approved
- Calibration6-50 psi / 0.5-3.4 bar
- Reading Resolution1 psi / 0.1 bar