PCL has cost-effective and accurate tyre inflation boxed off with this space-saving, entry-level unit, the ACCURA QUBE Tyre Inflator.
PCL proves that being square can be stylish with its simplest electronic tyre inflator to date, the user-friendly ACCURA QUBE Tyre Inflator. This tiny 150 mm x 150 mm unit packs a petite but powerful punch, offering fast and accurate tyre inflation within a simple, safe, state-of-the-art design.
The QUBE is just as reliable and straightforward as all products in PCL's leading ACCURA range of preset inflators, yet features just three modes: standard inflate/deflate, tyreshop (featuring overpressure) and nitrogen (top off and complete purge). All the customer needs to do is preset the required pressure, place the connector on the tyre and let the in-built auto-start function do the rest.
In short, the QUBE is designed to be simple and space-saving, without the programmability or customisation of the more expensive models. This versatile little unit is ideal for indoor use, particularly in commercial environments where ease of use and accuracy are key.
Features & Benefits
- Consistent cost effective provision of high levels of safe air inflation services
- Low life time costs - long product life with robust design and proven electronics
- Plug and play - tyre inflator with 3 pre-selectable application modes
- Fits all applications - general, tyreshop and N2
- Low and simple maintenance
- Guaranteed accuracy with individual testing
- Electronic pressure preset
- Auto-start inflation
- Touch screen technology
- Clear display for easy customer usage
- Space-saving and lightweight design
- Robust, high reliability engineering plastic housing
- Ceramic sensor - accuracy to +/- 0.5% of full scale reading
- 230v, 100v/120v (USA only) and 12v versions
- Can inflate accurately with hoses up to 50m in length
- With moulded AC power cord for geographic regions
- 3 modes in one inflator
- Mode 1 - Standard inflate / deflate
- Mode 2 - Tyreshop mode with overpressure
- Mode 3 - N2 fill and air to N2 Conversion
- Complies toEMC directives basis exceeds
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217 (to +/- 0.5% of full scale reading)
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 1 psi / 5 kPa
- Maximum Inlet Pressure15 bar / 217 psi / 1500 kPa
- Inflation Flow2,500 l/min (1)
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply