Designed for high pressure aircraft tyres, these robust yet lightweight units are available with a calibration of 45-300 psi, and offer guaranteed accuracy.
The magnified linear scale is easy to read, whilst the attractive slim line design with ergonomic "2 click action" trigger makes them comfortable and easy to use. The Aircraft Tyre Inflator model comes complete with 4G1 Hydraulic Oil Resistant Armored Hose assemblies with 8v1 and 12v1 tyre valve connectors to suit all aircraft tyre values.
PCL's High Pressure Aircraft Tyre Inflators are designed to be durable, with an aluminium body and impact absorbing rubber bumper.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs with fast inflation and deflation rates
- Long life - excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility - suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing, supplied with Calibration Certificate
- Easy fitting and usage
- 4G1 Hydraulic Oil Resistant Armored Hose
- Cast aluminium body
- Proven linear spring gauge
- Magnified clear linear gauge display
- Individual testing, supplied with Test Certificate
- psi Aviation version
- High pressure version with psi/Bar
- Inflation pressure up to 300psi.
- Reading Accuracy5 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure362.5 psi
- Inflation Flow500 l/min (1)
- Inflation Range45-300 psi
- Operating Temperature-15 to 55 °C
- Storage Temperature-30 to 80 °C
- (1) - @ 13 bar supply