PCL's Aircraft Tyre Inflators are designed to be durable, with an aluminium body and impact absorbing rubber bumper.
Designed for high pressure aircraft tyres, these robust yet lightweight units are available with a calibration of 45 - 300 psi, and offer guaranteed accuracy.
The magnified linear scale is easy to read, whilst the attractive slim line design with ergonomic "2 click action" trigger makes them comfortable and easy to use. The Aircraft Tyre Inflator Model comes complete with "Skydrol" corrosion resistant hose assemblies with 8v1 and 12v1 tyre value connectors to suit all aircraft tyre values.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs with fast inflation and deflation rates
- Long life - excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility - suitable for indoor and outdoor environments
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing, supplied with Calibration Certificate
- Easy fitting and usage
- "Skydrol" corrosion resistant hose
- Cast aluminium body
- Proven linear spring gauge
- Proven linear gauge display
- Bar, psi versions and large range of options and accessories
- Inflation pressure up to 300psi.
- Reading Accuracy5 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure362.5 psi
- Inflation Flow500 l/min (1)
- Inflation Range0-300 psi
- (1) - @ 13 bar supply