The DAC54 Digital Aviation Pressure Gauges are the latest in the line of quality high pressure measuring equipment from PCL.
The DAC54 high pressure check gauge kit is ideal for high pressure applications including Aviation. This takes PCL's market-leading digital tyre inflator, building on its worldwide reputation for fast, accurate and trouble-free inflation to the next level.
PCL's Digital Aviation Pressure Gauge is built for fast, safe and accurate tyre pressure measurement in rugged and testing environments they are the ideal tool for aviation applications.
The gauge includes features such as metal inlet and outlet valves, metal internal fittings and strong engineering plastics to cope with both the high pressure and the high usage environments seen in line and base maintenance activities.
Features & Benefits
- Reduces usage times - the ease of use and clear display
- Reduced operating costs - fast inflation and deflation rates
- Increased service - high levels of speed, accuracy and safety
- Reduced cost of ownership - long product life
- High versatility - flexible usage
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Includes 2 tyre valve connector types of 8v1 and 12v1 designation
- Suitable for High Pressure environments such as Aviation
- Clear and easy to read digital display
- Ceramic sensor
- Built in metal components and engineered plastics to withstand high pressure
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Brass outlet valve with safety blow off valve
- Proprietary software increasing accuracy, fine metering and eliminating the chance of false readings
- Supplied with calibration certificate
- Built in swivel and hanging device
- Low battery warning indicator
- Equipment contained within a moulded foam cut-out with a sturdy yellow plastic carry case for easy identification
- 100% individually tested and certified
- 0.3m of 4G1 Hydraulic Oil Resistant Armored Hose
- Head Type8v1 twin hold-on and 12v1 in-line
- Accuracy0.2 bar / 3 psi
- Reading Accuracy1 psi / 0.1 bar
- Inflation Range3 - 319 psi / 0.2 - 22 bar
- Max Inlet Pressure350 psi / 24 bar
- Maximum Inflation Flow1750 l/min @ 350 psi
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)