Built in the UK, the latest Air and Water Tower with integrated reel design is constructed to meet the exacting and testing demands of the petrol forecourt.
The new design of the Air and Water Tower provides an attractive and stylish appearance. The stainless steel or painted galvanized steel casings offer long life and the ability to resist the harsh environment while keeping the unit looking good. All the components from the housing through to the tyre inflator and the hoses are built for ease of use, reliability and long life.
The ability to incorporate a compressor inside the units makes them the ultimate in flexibility and able to cope whether mains air is available or not.
The addition of a coin/token mechanism can be used to activate the air and/or water supply.
These air towers can be customised from our standard specification to suit individual customer requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy installation
- Low life-cycle costs with robust and reliable components for forecourt use
- Easy to operate for the road user
- Safe - Default to safe setting
- Electronic pre-set pressure setting
- Audible and visual end-of-cycle signals
- Large easy to read 30 mm LCD transflective backlit screen as standard
- Model options
- Revenue / customer service generation opportunities - Free air or coin, token, cashless payment options
- Versatile - 5.5 or 10 bar compressor options for cars and trucks where non-main air
- Alternative tyre valve connectors available for all units (short-stem twin hold-on as standard)
- Stainless steel or painted galvanized steel plain cabinets
- Maintain your corporate image with bespoke graphical designs
- Screenwash options available for all towers
- Complies toExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- GermanPTB 18.08/00.03, 18.08/05.03 & 18.08/04.01 (single and dual screen)
- FrenchF-06-H-157 (dual screen)
- Portuguese245.30.04.0.14 (single screen)
- Spanish111063001 (single screen)
- Accuracy0.01 bar / 0.1 psi / 2 kPa / 0.01 kg/cm² (exceeds EC Directive 86/217)
- Maximum Inflation Pressure10 bar / 145 psi / 999 kPa / 10 kg/cm²
- Display Resolution0.1 bar / 1 psi / 5 kPa / 0.1 kg/cm²
- Operating Temperature-20°C to +70°C
- IP RatingIP44
- Maximum Inlet Pressure16 bar / 232 psi / 1600 kPa / 16.3 kg/cm²
- Inflation Flow400 l/min (1) / 76 l/min (2)
- Air Hose Length7.6 m / 25 ft
- Water Hose Length4 m / 13 ft
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply
- (2) - @ 5.5 bar Compressor