The latest Air Tower range is designed to meet the exacting and testing demands of the modern petrol forecourt.
The new design of the Air Tower provides an attractive and stylish appearance.
The stainless steel or painted casings offer long life and the ability to resist the harsh environment while keeping the unit looking good. All the components from the housing through to the tyre inflator and the hose are built for ease of use, reliability and long life.
The ability to incorporate a compressor inside the units makes them the ultimate in flexibility and able to cope whether mains air is available or not.
The addition of a coin/token mechanism can be used to activate the air supply.
These air towers can be customised from our standard specification to suit individual customer requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Low life-cycle costs
- Easy to operate for the road user
- Suitable where mains air is not available
- Revenue stream with coin/token mechanism or cashless options
- Nayax card payment system option
- Maintain your corporate image with bespoke graphical designs
- Default to safe setting
- Built-in lockable coin vault available on large towers
- Audible and visual end-of-cycle signals
- Stainless steel, plain or painted cabinets
- 30 mm LCD transflective backlit screen as standard
- Screenwash options available for all towers
- Alternative tyre valve connectors available for all units (short-stem twin hold-on as standard)
- 10 bar alternative compressors available for all applicable units (5.5 bar as standard)
- Built-in Nitrogen generator option available for the units without internal compressor
- Complies toExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- GermanPTB 18.08/00.03, 18.08/05.03 & 18.08/04.01 (single and dual screen)
- FrenchF-06-H-157 (dual screen)
- Portuguese245.30.04.0.14 (single screen)
- Spanish111063001 (single screen)
- Accuracy0.01 bar / 0.1 psi / 2 kPa / 0.01 kg/cm² (exceeds EC Directive 86/217)
- Maximum Inflation Pressure10 bar / 145 psi / 999 kPa / 10 kg/cm²
- Display Resolution0.1 bar / 1 psi / 5 kPa / 0.1 kg/cm²
- Operating Temperature-20°C to +70°C
- IP RatingIP44 Cabinet
- IP RatingIP65 Electonic inflator unit
- Maximum Inlet Pressure16 bar / 232 psi / 1600 kPa / 16.3 kg/cm²
- Inflation Flow400 l/min (1) / 76 l/min (2)
- Air Hose Length10 m / 33 ft
- Dimensions (H x W x D)1425 x 409 x 270 mm
- (1) - @ 10 bar supply
- (2) - @ 5.5 bar Compressor
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)