This Pavement Gauge is robust and easy to use, it is lightweight yet tough, made from heavy duty alloy with an impact absorbing rubber base.
The classic PCL Pavement Gauge is a portable tyre inflation unit popular with garage owners worldwide for over 40 years, amongst whom it is commonly known as the "PG".
Its clear, toughened glass dial has an angled face to prevent rainwater retention, making it ideal for outdoor use.
Complete with simple push button operation and a handy hook for hose retention, PCL's PG is a handy, space-saving and value-for-money product, which is fully compliant with EC standards.
Features & Benefits
- Tough, made from heavy duty alloy with and impact absorbing rubber base
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Easy to read toughened glass dial
- Simple push button operation
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217
- Complies toEC Directive 2009/105/EC
- Complies toBS EN 12645:2014
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure12 bar / 175 psi