PCL’s latest “V” range of Forecourt equipment includes a new Vacuum and Fragrance Unit.
The V96 Vacuum and Fragrance Unit incorporates the latest digital technology and are specifically designed for outdoor use on petrol station forecourts and commercial sites. The “V” range can be supplied to operate either by cashless or coin or token or as ‘free vend’ for use by any staff on commercial premises.
Utilising a robust stainless steel or powder coated cabinet that can be bolted to the ground, the units include a powerful vacuum for trouble-free use and fast cleaning and with its bagless technology is simple to install, use and maintain. The new V range rapidly enables a forecourt or commercial site to offer a highly effective service to its customer base while also offering excellent revenue-generating potential.
Features & Benefits
- Free vacuum
- Coin, cashless or token vend operated
- Removeable cash box or vault. Not required with cashless option
- NEW! Nayax card payment system option
- Easy programable purchase price and Vacuum time
- Electrical components protected by RCB
- Countdown timer and audible warning near to end of timer
- Available in stainless steel or powder coat
- Customer design decals optional
- Switching Fragrance gun with 2m armoured hose
- Proportional price control between Vacuum and Fragrance pricing
- Display shows VAC or Fragrance, customise can swap applications during the vending process
- VoltageSingle Phase 230vac
- Noise level @ 1m75 dBa
- Dimensions1425 x 573 x 441 mm
- Weight82 kg