The latest AIRFORCE® MK4 has taken the leading standards of the MK3 to a whole new level.
PCL has used all its 80 years of experience in designing and manufacturing tyre inflation equipment in Sheffield to bear on the MK4. Given the increasing demands in the modern garage and tyre shop the MK4 is designed to deliver greater enduring accuracy, speed and reliability than its market leading predecessor and as a result is far above any equivalent inflator in the market today – why settle for less.
The AIRFORCE® MK4 tyre inflator is more reliable than ever and because of its clever 2 stage-valve does not require a small plug filter in the inlet to preserve the valve life as on competitor models which will fail and clog up slowing down the airflow – why have increased service times wasting valuable technician resource. At the same time the two-stage valve significantly extends the life of the product with tests showing it can cover 1m cycles – 10x the main competition.
The AIRFORCE® MK4 offers market leading inflation and deflation rates so is fast to use. The 20% wider viewing screen and larger size of the print for the scale together with a lighter and more user-friendly shape make inflation as fast and accurate as it has even been - increasing safety while also reducing tyre replacement cycle time and fatigue.
Meanwhile the redesigned piston and seal configuration means increased accuracy – cycle tests now give over 400,000 inflation cycles giving the AIRFORCE® MK4 a 60% longer life than the MK3 and significantly more than this over the competition making the product the perfect partner for intensive and hard-working workshops and anywhere where no hassle and value for money are essential.
The “Made in Sheffield” AIRFORCE® MK4 tyre inflator is still available with the widest range of tyre valve connectors and hose connectors to suit all tyre inflation applications.
Features & Benefits
- New Viewing Window - Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter Weight - Gauge body weighs 923g, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape - Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New Valve Mechanism - Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to "push" against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- New Piston & Seal Design - New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Accuracy Standards - Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, meets EC 86/217 and compliant with EN12645:2014
- Complies toEC 86/217
- Complies toEN12645:2014
- AccuracyMeets EC 86/217 Compliant with EN12645:2014
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure13.8 bar / 200 psi
- Inflation Flow500 l/min / 18 cfm
- Operating Temperature-25 to 55 °C