The AirForce II handheld tyre inflator is the latest series of high performance mechanical dial inflators.
PCL’s latest iteration of the AirForce range the AirForce II accurately meets all the modern requirements a busy workshop needs from an analogue gauge.
The robust and lightweight design has been further enhanced by the use of nylon to the body and now includes a metal inlet making the unit as robust as any high performance dial gauge on the market today.
This handheld mechanical tyre inflator features a user-friendly dial display for fast, trouble-free tyre inflation. Suitable for tyreshops, garages, car dealers and transport depots, it is built to withstand shock and meet the demands of high volume and intensive applications.
AirForce features a high performance mechanical dial with approvals to meet the latest industry standard EC86/217 with tests showing it is well above the requirements to meet the standards enabling operators to provide safe, cost-effective and accurate inflation, which in turn means tyre users can reap the rewards of extended tyre life, increased fuel economy and improved safety.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs - fast inflation and deflation rates
- Increased customer service - high levels of speed, accuracy and safety
- Reduced cost of ownership - long product life
- High versatility - flexible usage
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Clear dial display
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Proven Bourdon Tube with beryllium copper construction for robustness and high shock resistance
- Direct valve design increasing inflation and deflation rates
- Individually tested and certified
- Built in swivel and hanging device
- Bar, psi, kPa versions and range of accessories
- For the Tyre User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217
- Complies toBS EN 12645:2014
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy2 psi / 0.1 bar / 10 kPa
- Maximum Inlet Pressure218 psi / 15 bar / 1500 kPa
- Inflation Flow910(1) l/min
- (1) - @ 13 bar supply