Our highly regarded, classic MK3 Tyre Inflator has become industry standard in UK garages, petrol forecourts, tyre shops and depots.
It's popular amongst operators and tyre fitters for its reliability and accuracy, and its sturdy yet slim line design is robust and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates and high performance both indoor and outdoor.
The redesigned valve arrangement and larger hose allows air flows up to 30% faster, representing substantial labour-savings for operators.
"Made in Sheffield", our MK3 Tyre Inflators are available with a wide choice of tyre valve connectors and hose lengths to suit all tyre inflation applications.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs with fast inflation and deflation rates
- Long life - excellent shock resistance with robust durable design and construction
- High versatility - suitable for indoor and outdoor environments and commercial and retail applications
- Guaranteed accuracy - individual testing
- Easy fitting and usage
- High pressure variant suitable for aircraft applications
- New valve design increasing inflation and deflation rate
- Cast aluminium body
- Proven linear spring gauge
- Proven linear gauge display
- Individual testing and certification
- bar, psi and kPa versions and large range of options and accessories
- For the Tyre User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
- Complies toEC Directive 86/217 & BS EN 12645:2014
- AccuracyExceeds EC Directive 86/217
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure13.8 bar / 200 psi
- Inflation Flow500 l/min / 18 cfm