The latest addition to PCL’s mechanical inflator range, ATI Tyre Inflator offers good, accurate all-round performance for use on cars and trucks.
Ideal for garages, car dealerships, workshops and transport depots, where tyres are not the key business focus, the handy ATI features a clear, user-friendly display and a direct valve mechanism making it quick to use for both inflation and deflation.
Designed for fast, safe and simple use, the tool’s flexibility reduces time and equipment on the job, allowing operators to offer a cost-effective tyre inflation service to customers; providing them with extended tyre life, increased fuel economy and improved safety.
The ATI is suitable for cars and trucks with inflation up to 12 bar / 170 psi and is individually tested for accuracy and supplied with a calibration certificate, however is not EC approved. For an EC Directive 86/217/EEC approved product, please see the premium AirForce II Dial Tyre Inflator.
Available November 2019.
Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and biomorphic design - easy to use with reduced fatigue
- Light but strong nylon product with protective bumpers on the dial - Lightweight and tough product
- Clear dial display - Easy and quick to read increasing accuracy and speed of use
- Direct valve design increasing inflation and deflation speeds - Reduces time saving time and money increasing capacity
- High levels of speed, accuracy and safety - Increased customer service
- Individually tested accuracy and supplied with a calibration certificate but not EC approved product
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure15 bar/ 218 psi
- Inflation Range0-12 bar/ 170 psi
- Inflation FlowMax 910 l/min @ 13 bar supply
- Weight360 g
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)