Lightweight and portable, the PCL TE3 Calibration Test Unit is designed for checking the calibration of all types of tyre inflation equipment.
To prevent damage the TE3 Calibration Test Unit is housed in a robust and durable protective case. The 4 litre receiver is manufactured in accordance with 2009/105/EC.
The inbuilt pressure relief valve prevents over-inflation and the dump valve allows the operator to clear the system after use.
The 21mm backlit LCD provides clear and concise readings over those of an analogue gauge. A rechargeable 12v NiMH battery provides power to the unit, with automatic power off helping to extend the battery life.
Each Calibration Test Unit is supplied complete with a Calibration Certificate and full Operating Instructions.
Features & Benefits
- 4 litre receiver manufactured in accordance with 2009/105/EC
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate
- Resettable zero point
- Battery powered with battery charger included
- Lightweight and portable, checks all PCL Tyre Inflation equipment
- In accordance with2009/105/EC
- Calibration0-12.2 bar / 0-1220 kPa / 0-176 psi
- Resolution0.01 bar / 1 kPa / 0.1 psi
- Accuracy¼ of EN12645:2014 Pressure tolerance
Pneumatic Components Ltd (PCL)