PCL's Master Pressure Gauge is aptly know as the "Master" due to its durability.
Highly regarded by fleet operators and tyre fitters for its reliability and accuracy, the "Made in Sheffield" Master Pressure Gauge offers such longevity it is often handed down through generations.
Designed for checking the accuracy of on-site gauges the Master is used by tyre fitters, commercial fleet operators and the emergency services.
PCL also offer a reconditioning and recalibration service for this product, please quote RPR1H02.
Features & Benefits
- Designed for checking the accuracy of on-site gauges
- Protected in a solid wooden box with moulded tray
- Supplied complete with Calibration Certificate
- Accuracy traceable to the UK National Standard through the National Physical Laboratory Reference No 0221
- Complies toBS EN 12645:2014
- Accuracy+/- 0.1 bar / 1 psi
- Reading Accuracy0.02 bar / 2 psi